At Chamber Auction or Chambers ("The Brand") (https://chamberauction.live), we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our Web sites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
A) Personal Information
We only gather personal information, such as, first and last names, telephone numbers, addresses and email addresses, when voluntarily submitted by you. For example, personal information may be collected from you to enable us to fulfil your order for products/services or in order to get your feedback on our Services and our products or to enter you in one of our contests.
The Brand may collect such information through various forms and in various places on our Services, including account registration forms, prize fulfilment, newsletter registration, or when you submit information, communicate or otherwise interact with us through the Services. You may choose not to provide the requested information, but in that event we may not be able to fulfil your order for products/services or the Site may not function correctly or certain functions may not be available.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
D) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When you use our website or purchase our product/services, we may collect, process, use and/or store your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of it or third parties during any promotions;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Online Service’s features such as promotions;
- to improve on our services, to customise your experience, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you;
- to contact you with regard to your use of our website and, in our discretion, make changes to the any of our privacy policies;
- to provide, transfer and/or store any data that it collects from you to The Brand's parent, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located in or outside of Singapore which provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services to The Brand, to enable The Brand to carry out the purposes permitted under this Policy;
- for internal analysis purposes (including research on trends or analytics); and
- for any other purposes for which you have consented, such as those that may be set out in this Policy, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law.
If you no longer want to receive any further communications from The Brand, please contact us via our contact information set out below.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
For users whose information may be retained on third party service providers located in or outside of Singapore which provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services, their personal information will be stored in accordance with our internal Data Retention Policy.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You are required to be physically present in order to complete in-face verification before we provide you any data. A $15SGD admin fee will have to be paid for this process.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may contact us at: email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org